The Movement Medicine Association exists to support the work of Movement Medicine teachers and facilitators and through this nurture the community of Movement Medicine practitioners.
Movement Medicine is a body-based movement meditation practice created by Susannah and Ya'Acov Darling Khan. It is a conscious dance practice, integrating shamanic, therapeutic, scientific and artistic intelligence. It marries ancient and modern wisdom, offering transformative experiences that re-connect human beings to the power of nature and the possibility of full-bodied, full-hearted, open-minded living.
Important Update: Due to COVID-19 classes and workshops in situ cannot happen right now but many teachers are offering online classes. Please check the Events Listings under “Online” Location. Or type “Online" in the search field. Let’s dance and connect online!
On these pages you will find:
• profiles of all Movement Medicine teachers and facilitators around the world
• Event listings of the classes, workshops and other events they offer
• an introduction to Movement Medicine
• information about the Association and how we work
• details of the ethics, intentions and commitments that underpin this work
• what to do in case of difficulties or if you want to make a complaint
For more information about online Movement Medicine with Susannah and Ya’Acov at this time of coronavirus, please see 21gratitudes.com. For more information about Movement Medicine, please visit schoolofmovementmedicine.com