Transitions: Start the year inspired, resourced and connected!
An invitation to create a meaningful transition from the old into the new year. Through Movement Medicine, ritual, writing and other creative practices we will take time to review, digest and honour 2018, and then move, feel and dream into 2019, planting the seeds and laying good foundations for the year ahead.
You will be supported to
· dance with the events, experiences and landscapes of 2018
· harvest learning and give thanks
· let go of what is no longer needed and turn it into good compost
· create a strong vision for the year ahead
· clarify intentions & practical next steps for living your dreams
· gather resources to integrate insights into your day to day life
When: Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th January 2019 9.30-17.00
Where: Erin Hall, Rondebosch, 8 Erin Road, Cape Town
Cost: R1000 for bookings before 17 December, R1200 before 1st January, full price: R1600, concessions available, please ask!