The Movement Medicine Association exists to support the work of Movement Medicine teachers and facilitators and through this nurture the community of Movement Medicine practitioners.
Movement Medicine is a body-based movement meditation practice created by Susannah and Ya'Acov Darling Khan. It is a conscious dance practice, integrating shamanic, therapeutic, scientific and artistic intelligence. It marries ancient and modern wisdom, offering transformative experiences that re-connect human beings to the power of nature and the possibility of full-bodied, full-hearted, open-minded living.
On these pages you will find:
• profiles of all Movement Medicine teachers and facilitators around the world
• listings of the classes, workshops and other events they offer
• an introduction to Movement Medicine
• information about the Association and how we work
• details of the ethics, intentions and commitments that underpin this work
• what to do in case of difficulties or if you want to make a complaint